Thursday, February 9, 2012

These are a few of my favorite... um... resolutions?

So there are a few things that I have decided to do more...


  • Read- I have been trying to read ‘The Shack’ for a few months now. I’m just not a big reader. Along with the fact that I don’t have much time for it.


  • Bubble Baths- Just cause I wanna. :)


  • Work out- I’ve been doing alright in this department, but “alright” just isn’t going to cut it anymore. So Hubs and I joined a gym yesterday! No more home workouts.


  • Blog- My opinion is that no one wants to read my lame ramblings. I’m not that great at it either. And I don’t have that much time to devote to it (especially with all the things I’ll be doing more of). But my hubs really wants me to do it for one reason or another. At least 3 times he has tried to convince me. So I told him I’d do it for some time, see the response, and re-asses.



Peace out! ;)

4 comments:

  1. 1. I would love more time to read too!
    2. I think it's a great idea. :)
    3. You go girl! I'll find out what gym you joined. Cody and I were talking about this too.
    4. I WANT TO READ MORE RAMBLINGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too, I like your ramblings and reading what is going on with you three :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoy reading what's going on in your life and head. Keep blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes... blogging is time consuming. but doesn't have to be anything elaborate or fancy. Just a little here and there is fun for us and yourself. Love you

    ReplyDelete